Birthday Meal

Hi, here I am again as I said I would be.

Well we had a very pleasant meal this evening - the company is always good.  I was a little disappointed in the service as waiters insisted on leaning across us to put things on the table when there was clearly enough room to walk all round the table.  Moan over.

I said the other day I couldn't show you the card I was making for Gareth for his birthday & I was right not to do so - or should that read - I was right to do so?  Hmmmm.  Weird that. Tonight he asked why I wasn't putting it there.  Cheeky. See! I knew he would be peeking.

Did you see the beautiful sunset tonight.  As we drove to the restaurant the sky was all pinky & fluffy clouds, I really could have done with stopping & taking a photo especially as a skein of ducks flew across making an absolutely perfect picture.  In the restaurant car park I did try - until I look in the morning I won't know what I managed to take.  I couldn't actually see the ducks in my view finder - so its probably a no-no.  If it has worked there will be a photo on here tomorrow.

Well that's it for now.  Hope your weekend was enjoyable.  Night night - sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko