CSNW October Show & Tell

Hello everyone

Yesterday evening I popped along to the CSNW meeting for about half-an-hour.  Last month I had left a sketch with them & so I wanted to see what they had made of it. 

When I left they were preparing to make a "swing card" - so I look forward to seeing those next month.

There were also 2 new members at the club last night - so welcome to them.  I hope they enjoyed the meeting & look forward to seeing them at future meetings.

CNW members ............ I have added to your club page the details of your November meeting.

I had remembered to take my camera with me - so here are the photos of their Show & Tell cards;......


That's it for today - more tomorrow.  I might have a picture of a card I made yesterday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko