Gareths birthday card & a challenge

Hi everyone


Not long returned from our meal out with Gareth for his birthday.


I think he liked his card - although he did point out I had made a mistake.  Here it is............


and a side view


The mistake?  Although I was careful to pick a character with a red shirt because Gareth supports Liverpool FC - this little guys shirt has a black chevron on the front - which is Man U.  Men & their football!!!!!!!!!!!


I was really pleased with this little card. I made it using a download from Crafts-U-Print.  The background paper I had left over from making other football cards.  I even did a bit of 3-d work & you know how that is not my favourite thing.

Crafts - U - Print is a great site for downloads & has been helpful for me out of a couple of tight spots, when I just don;t have the right thing in stamping.


So there we are - mystery over.

I have another photo to show you too.  My entry for the CD Sunday challenge, which this week was - yep - Decoupage.  full details of how I made it over on my blog here.


Pretty isn' it.

Well that's it for tonight - have had an idea for a card that I will be able to use in my workshop on Thursday.  I hope it will illustrate things I have been telling them in the last 2 lessons.

More tomorrow - night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post