Mold II Club meeting this evening

Tonight I popped along to the Mold II meeting to see how they had interpreted the sketch I left with them last month.  I didn't stay very long as I had had one of my "not so good days" today.  But it was nice seeing everyone again.

Here are the photos from their Show & Tell - I must apologise for a bit of a shine on some of them.  Quite a lot of mirri board had been used & the lights overhead were shining on them.  I had turned the flash off on the camera to avoid that.

Once again another lovely set of cards.


For their project this evening they were making a lovely pop up Christmas Tree card with Rita - & she will be taking some photos to send to me - so keep an eye they will probably be put up in the next couple of days.  There is a preview of what it looks like on the Mold II club page.

That will be it for tonight - sleep well & we will talk again tomorrow.  Perhaps I will have some more interesting things to tell you.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko