Mold Pictures - Part 1

Good evening ladies.

Tonight I have the first slide show for this months Mold club meeting as promised yesterday.  It is the pictures of the Show & Tell of the sketch I left with them.  I couldn't find the photo of the sketch to actually include in the slide show, so will probably pop back later & put it in on its own. 

Here are the pictures;


They are really lovely & some very different ideas.  I think that once I have those that Mold II have done - which will be on Tuesday - I might put them all together in a slide show to run in the side bar.

No particular chat from me tonight.

More pictures tomorrow - slide shows showing the two projects that Mold ladies made Thursday night.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko