Mold pictures - part 3

Hello again.

Mold ladies were certainly very busy on Thursday - you have already seen their "Spotlight" technique - now take a look at their "Wax Resist" project. I may very well add this technique to the Tutorial page as well - but certainly will be taking out to the other two clubs.

Today I am slowly continuing to cut up the card for the workshop that Sue & I are doing for HSNW club members in 2 weeks time.  My shoulder is really suffering - so it is little & often.  We do spoil you when it comes to projects at workshops - where we usually do cut up the card!  I don't mind doing that it gives you more time to have fun - cutting up isn't fun is it?

Anyway - here are the "Wax resist" photos;




Continue having a good weekend - more tomorrow - or may be later you never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post