My visit to Mold club meeting

Hi everyone
It was very nice seeing everyone at Mold this evening.  I stopped long enough to have a little chat & look at how they had all interpreted the "Show & Tell" sketch.

I decided not to stay too long - so Joanna is going to take the photos & forward them to me later, along with those of the 2 - yes two - projects they were doing during the evening.  As I left I heard mention of wax resist technique.  Could be worth pinching that one for the other 2 clubs.

I have had a project sent in for the tutorial page - it was from Joanna - she pulled out the instructions for a card we made - would you believe it back in about 2007.  It was a type of tunnel card.  I am not sure if I can just copy & paste from an outside document or whether I will have to retype it.  I will see how I get on tomorrow.

One of the new members of the Mold club is a very talented artist & a dog lover & produces the most amazing paintings of dogs.  I met her through workshops at PBC & she had spoken of how she would like to have stamps made of some of her drawings.  Tonight she told me that that is now in hand & will keep us informed.  Well done Barbara.

Also well done to Rachel who won a lucky draw prize at Port Sunlight.

I too have had a little success with one of the challenges that I have taken part in this week.  If you go over to my blog here & scroll down to Tuesday 19 October there is a picture of my entry for the CD Sunday challenge. I used an image from one of the "ooh la la creations" CD's & one of the comments is from one of the ladies from their website who has asked if she can use the card in their gallery.  I am so flattered.  I know it isn't stamping but I do love working with CD's & where possible I include stamping.  This particular one did not call for stamping.  You will see what she had to say if you click on comments which appear at the end of the post.

Well that's me blowing my own trumpet - I am off to bed now.  Sweet dreams & talk to you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post