Pictures sorted - now to show you.

Good morning everyone & another nice morning it is too.

Well I have solved the problem I was having yesterday with uploading photos.  Just had to approach it from another direction. So they are now all loaded into my blog so that I can link them to the challenges - three all in one day.

The first one was for a blog called Theme Thursday & their challenge for this week was - Pink.  Its for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So I found some pretty pink papers (they look lilac in the photo - but they are pink) - that had been in an early issue of Making Cards & designed by Nancy Watts, from which I made a tag.  I had bought a little pink button with a heart on it to include - but the pink was so different that I didn't use it.  The sentiment is the word Believe - it doesn't show up too well though.  It is one of those block style peel-offs with the lettering cut out. Here is the tag -



The next project was for the challenge over at Tag You're It! - which was called Jewellery Quarter.  I wasn't sure which way to go for this - but time wise (yes I know I have more of it these days - but it can still disappear quickly) - I didn't go with beads etc.  I used a stamp from one of CaroLines jewelled series. It is a beautiful butterfly & I stamped it & embossed it in gold, then used gelly roll pens to give the jewelled or enamelled finish.  I coloured the sections twice to give them a better look.  I then stamped the butterfly again on a strip of card - one complete one & a half each side of it.  Next I cut out the coloured butterfly & layered it over the central one.  The body was created with little flat back stones.  Here is the card & a close up of the central butterfly;



Now for the third challenge.  This was the double easel card that I did a mock up for a couple of days ago - but got ink everywhere?  To produce this one I used 3 square cards & one of the stamps that was produced a while back for Marie Curie cards.  The instructions for making this appeared in an earlier post - but I did one thing slightly different.  I wrapped the ribbon on the outside of the card holding it in place with a cutout of the centre of the flower in the stamp.  Here are the photos;



So! that's me uptodate with telling you about my projects. It would be nice to hear from any of you who have been busy making cards - or anything else you may be crafting.  I have been thinking of a way this could be done through the blog.  So I am going to give it serious thought over the weekend.  Watch this space for news.

Now I have another challenge to do which could be interesting as the theme is "More than 2 legs".  In my drawer unit of stamps I have a couple of stamps that have I think only been used once - well one of them.  They meet this criteria  - they are frogs.  They are cute frogs - so I'm off to see what I can do with them.

Have a brilliant weekend whatever you have chosen to do.  I hope the weather stays like this.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko