Preparation for a challenge

Sorry, that I didn't drop by yesterday.  i had a rather peculiar day.  For a start I didn't feel 100% & that dropsy thing I had the day before seemed to continue.

By the late afternoon I was feeling a bit brighter but not ready to go back to the double easel card I had been working on.  So instead I started preparing for another challenge.  Again it was stamping, but this time I didn't drop the stamp on the work neither did I put the work down on any inky patches.  So improvement all round after all.

Earlier this morning I scanned the work so far of this newer project & will pop the pictures in here - in the mean time I have to think exactly how I am going to finish the project off.  The colouring in is better in the actual image - although I can see there needs to be a little tidying up, & I used glitter.  Most unusual for me. The theme for the challenge is "Fairy Tales".  Here are the pictures & I will talk again later, hopefully with a completed project & a description of the method I used.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko