The weather & me!

Hi - its me again, again.

In the last post I mentioned the state of the weather as I was typing up my blog.  Well a little earlier in the morning straight after another bit of a downpour, the sun came out, & there across the next roads gardens was the most beautiful rainbow.  Now you know me & pictures of the weather.  I had to grab the camera & take a picture.  After all we have had sunsets & sunrises so why not rain & rainbows. Here are the better ones;-




I was once told (a long time ago), that you can't capture a rainbow with a camera - how wrong that person was. I think it is beautiful - wonder who has the pot of gold?

OK that's it from me today.  A little later I am going over to Liverpool to my friend Caroline.  It will be the first long drive & I will be coming back in the dark - not looking forward to it if it is still raining.  We have a HSNW committee meeting tonight to prepare for next years club programme.  I am standing down as Chairman of Happy Stampers - so this will be my last committee meeting. From next year I will be an ordinary member - that should be fun, as I have been Chairman for more years than I can remember.

Tomorrow morning I have a workshop down at PBC - I am covering Pattern Making with Clarity corner stamps.  So all in all quite an active week for me, as on Thursday I will be visiting the Mold club meeting for a little while in order to say hello & see how they got on with the Sketch Show & Tell project.

Bye for now - talk tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post