A wedding card

Hi - I'm back again as promised.

I recently mentioned that I had a wedding card to make, well I finished that on Sunday & will be putting a photo here in a moment.  As you know I like to keep my finger nails nice & it is the young girl who looks after them that is getting married.  She is going on a cruise to somewhere warm & then getting married - in fact, I have a recall of memory that she is actually getting married on board the cruise ship.  i will be off for my latest treatment in a moment - must remember to ask her. Right at this moment it is absolutely pouring with rain so I expect she is really pleased she is not getting married here. Here is the card including a side view - as it is an easel card;-





I just love making those easel cards.  I think I enjoy them more than the stepper cards.  Unfortunately there isn't any stamping - I know, I know - I am supposed to be a stamper.  I have a couple of wedding stamps & didn't fancy using them, so there!  The papers & image are from a Joanna Sheen CD called Victorian Romance.  I thought the cream/peach colours were a bit warmer in colour seeing as she is getting married in a warmer climate.  I believe her bridesmaids colours are quite Caribbean in colour.  Should make for fantastic pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko