Wet, Damp Sunday morning

Good morning & what a morning.  Mind you the night wasn't much better was it?

I've just popped in this morning to say that I have posted information regarding workshops on the "Future Events" tab, just to let you know what stage I have reached.

Also I have received my first comment on the blog - so now I know that someone is out there reading it.  I hope to hear from more of you eventually.

During the day I hope to sort out more of the 2011 programme - I have just had a look at what I had sorted for 2010 that you have not done because I haven't been at meetings.  Will probably use some of those as well.  Also I will be preparing for some of the new challenges that I participate in - so far just the one has been revealed - that is on the CD Sunday Challenge - their theme this week is CD & decoupage.  That will be a good test as decoupage is not my favourite craft.

Also today - or rather this evening - we are all going out for a meal for Gareth's birthday.  It isn't until Tuesday but Nadine & Russ both have a day off today so that makes it easier for us all to get together. We are going Indian.  Will tell you about it later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post