All wrapped up!

Good evening everyone - I trust that you haven't been blown into the middle of next week by all this wind.

Well as the heading says - it's all wrapped up.  The "it" being the Christmas raffles for your last meetings of 2010.  Sue & I had quite a pleasant couple of hours this afternoon, having a good natter whilst we wrapped.

In the morning I had, as I think I mentioned yesterday - a basic card making workshop.  There was to have been 4 ladies, one lady arrived, one lady had to cancel for personal reasons & the other two - well who knows where they are.  Lesley didn't have the heart to say no to the one lady so she had a 1 to 1 workshop.  It was a lovely workshop she had never ever made a card before or even tried.  So I found it "fun" (I hope that's the right word) - to make sure I didn't leave any basic details out.  It was quite a test. I am very pleased to say that as well as all the test folding we had done just with paper so that she could see the different ways you can fold card - & how you can take a fold, change a little something & end up with another fold, she went away with 3 beautiful cards.  I came home feeling very pleased with myself.

Having shown someone all those things, tomorrow I must sit down & put some of them into practice myself.  More Christmas cards to make & a couple of cards for challenges - ooh yes & a birthday card for next week.  Another masculine one - this year is really testing my ability on mens cards.  I might make that faux book - or perhaps the one that looks like an open envelope with the card poking out.  Or I might ............. ooh lets juts see what tomorrow brings.

Keep safe in this wind.

More chatting tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post