Catching up

Hi - how are you all.

Well, I am pleased to say my latest problem seems to have cleared & I am feeling much brighter.  In fact I was feeling quite a bit brighter yesterday & managed to get on top of some jobs that needed doing.  I have a meeting in Llandudno on Friday & there was some admin work to do towards that including sorting out all the different paperwork in order to hand it over to a new pair of hands.

I didn't get any creativity done & I haven't this week joined in on any of the challenges I have been entering.  Hope to get back to that next week.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday - but once all the above work was done - I was quite tired.  Then the evening disappeared & it was only when I got to bed I remembered I hadn't blogged.  So this little chat is to make up for it.

You will be proud of me.  Today I have been doing some "work" & have managed to get rather messy (well, for me anyway).  This time I took a photo of my fingers for you to see.  Later I will be popping along to CSNW meeting & taking some photos of their show & tell which this month is an ATC on a firework theme.  i chose that seeing as how close we are to bonfire night.  So I hope to be able to put the photos on here when i get back - along with my messy fingers. Well the photo of course.

Hope you are all well.  Talk again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post