A Family Day

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend.

Here Saturday was Nadine's birthday, so we had all the "children" ........... te, he they will love me for that I think not .............. round for dinner yesterday.  So! just so that I mention everyone - that meant Nadine, Russ & Gareth.  After dinner we had a lovely long chat, like we do most times when we are all together - no TV, just family natters.

I can now show you a picture of Nadine's card.  I didn't do any stamping but used papers & toppers from a "Making Cards" magazine, & used them to create an easel card.  I just can't stop making my cards that way, I really enjoy that shape.

So here is the card;

Yesterday afternoon I loaded the pictures from the HSNW workshop that I did with Sue on Saturday & you can see them over on my blog - here.

That's it for this morning - depending on what I achieve through the day, may be back again later.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post