Kindness day

Good morning all.  I was just having my breakfast snoop around the blogs & challenge sites & from one of them there was a link to a fun blog that I was visiting quite regularly but haven't been to for a while.  So due to the heading under the link I went for a nose.

I don't know yet  - as I haven't read it all - as to whether it is the idea of the blogger or if it is a greater idea than that.  Whichever I think it is a good idea.

The blog is really cute - I won't describe it here - just pop along & take a look.  The actual blogger also has a blog that is about crafts, there should be a link to her site on this one.  Go have a look & get yourself a big warm smile.  Click here.

I will be back later.  Ooh don't forget to look at the craft blog as well - the lady is always on the look for bargains - not always stamp related - but good to watch.  There is a link to her blog down the right-hand side.  It's quite a way down.

Comments

  1. Am I missing something Gloria? Can't find a link or a hint as to where I'm supposed to go looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko