Mold Christmas Meeting

Good morning ladies & welcome to a rather belated Friday morning.  Te he

Well, finally the photos from Thursdays meeting.  There are two photos of Wendy doing her demonstration (& I apologise that taking photos when people are talking quite often freezes faces in strange poses).  Then there are two photos of the three demonstration cards Wendy made for us - not sure how I didn't manage to take the third one.  Probably I was busy taking photos of two of the display boards Wendy & Martin had brought with them.  Sorry that there is a bit of a shine back it's due to the lighting in the room & the cellophane covering.  Isn't that tree absolutely lovely ........... & she had sold out of them.  Shame!

I hope to do some crafting today - if I do - look for more photos - perhaps tomorrow rather than later today.

Here's the slide show;


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post