Mold Club meeting

Hello ladies
Well tonight saw the last meeting for 2010 of the Mold Club & we had a really good turnout.

As the other two clubs will be having, tonight was our visit from Wendy & Martin of Card-io who brought their daughter Amber along with them as well.

Wendy gave us several brilliant demonstrations - I love those little stamps - little stamps with big hearts - it is amazing just how much they can be used & you don't have to necessarily make little cards.  Putting some thought into it & you will find that quiet large cards can be created.  Wendy has some lovely decorative, or perhaps I mean style, ideas which I am sure we are going to see appearing in peoples cards now.

I hope that description whets the appetite of the other 2 clubs for when they have their visit.

I took some pictures of Wendy at work & of some of her samples which I will put on the blog - but perhaps you will forgive me if I don't do that until the morning.  I have to admit to being a bit tired now - but I wouldn't have missed the meeting for anything.

So! photos tomorrow morning.

Hey! when I signed onto the Internet to do this the Google mail headline was  
SNOW
possibly even next week.  The only thing was it didn't list areas they thought it would hit.  Fingers crossed it's not us.

Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post