Not a crafting day

Hi everyone
Today has been a paperwork day of the other kind.

The first set is the paperwork for HSNW - we hold an AGM at our January meeting.  Because the club is run by a committee there have to be nominations & possibly ballots & I create all that paperwork.  The nominations have been received so I  needed to collate them & prepare the ballot forms.  Although the meeting is not until January if I do it now it is done & filed away ready.  Last night was our last meeting & we traditionally have a "party" - one of the members makes us a beautiful buffet - we then have a quiz sometimes two & someone will show the ladies how to make something quick & simple.  It was a very pleasant evening.

I think we should have a quiz sometime too at our clubs - but as we have a retailer visiting for our last meeting perhaps I will do a New Year quiz. Its nothing difficult & is great fun & there is always a prize for the winner.  But you never know I might change my mind & run it at your last meeting this year.

The next set was organising the programme sheets & other bits for Mold clubs meeting on Thursday - which whilst I was putting it all in my box I bring with me, I realised I haven't yet made the sample of what you will be doing at the January meeting.  So that is a job for tomorrow. Plus I need to put the normal raffle prize ready so I don't forget to take it.

So whilst I was in that sort of paperwork mood - I sorted the same things for Mold II & CSNW.  So all nicely done & ready.

I have also been thinking about our Show & Tell sessions each  month & I have a little idea about those which I will explain at your next meeting - to implement in the New Year.

Isn't it good news about Prince William & Kate Middleton - give us all something to look forward to in 2011.  I wonder how grand an affair they will have, & they are going to live here in North Wales.

That's it for today folks - some creative chat tomorrow.  Have a good evening whatever you may be doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko