Preparation for Christmas meetings

Well! good evening everyone.

Today I spent some time purchasing the last of the items that will make up the free Christmas raffle at your last meetings for 2010, then in a couple of days Sue is going to help me wrap them all up. I took a trip to Llandudno for this which was a very pleasant drive most of the time - but boy did the wind blow.  On the way back to the car I could hardly stand up. Managed to build up my stock of cards too.

Next thing was to start preparing some images for some Christmas cards - but nothing put together yet - these are the lucky dip ones for each of the clubs. Tomorrow I need to see how many cards I actually have left as I did sell some on Friday.  Then I need to check that with my list of people I send & give cards to & make sure I have enough.  That's not counting the specials, of course, & time is running out.  Ooooh!!! did I need to put that counter at the top of the page?

I forgot to mention the other day that at the HSNW workshop I did on Saturday, I spoke to one of our members who runs a rubber stamping business to see if she would come & talk to the clubs.  So she is looking out some dates for me - it will be after March/April time & she will come to all 3 clubs.  So another extra special evening lined up.  Marie is very artistic & may possibly show us some combined jewellery making & rubber stamping projects.  So! watch this space for more information.

That's it from me today - just a quick pop in.  More tomorrow.

With this cold forecast make sure you all wrap up warm.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko