What have I been up to today!

Yes, what have I been up to.    The day seems to have disappeared very quickly & we are heading very fast towards the evening.  I had a visit from Sue who was taking a look through my stash of 12x12 papers for her project for the workshop we are doing on Saturday for HSNW.  We also had a natter for ideas for you for a 2011 workshop - so I hope you have been giving the date some thought.  We also picked a day to wrap the Christmas raffle goodies - Sue is going to help me this year.

Then I sat & emailed Wendy from Cardio with details of how to reach us & some other information she required.

After that I thought, before I find the November meetings are right upon me I had better write up the first 3 months programme for 2011.  So - I have chosen what we will be doing & also I am part way through typing up the sheets to hand out at the November meetings.  I won't be updating the club pages until after the last meeting for this year.

So no wonder I didn't get round to making something.  Well not completing something. I have done some cutting out & preparation which I hope becomes a card tomorrow.

I was hoping to insert a picture here of an item I thought you might like to try next year - but upload is playing up. Will try later or include it tomorrow.

Talk tomorrow.  Hugs to everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko