Cards & more cards

Good evening everyone

Well today really was a good crafting day.  I spent most of the day in my craft room & made lots of cards.  In fact I made 32 in total - that was 31 Christmas Cards & 1 birthday card.  I still need more - but that was how many I made today until I felt I needed a rest.

I did take photos but it was evening & they did not come out too clear the electric light has made them look yellowy, so I will take some more tomorrow in the daylight.  But I will put 2 photos here of the cards, which includes some I had made some time earlier, I have been storing them in 2 A4 boxes whilst making them, so that is how I am displaying them.


Tomorrow I will take those pictures again plus some of the individual cards.  Of those I made today 20 that were made from a kit I bought from Create & Craft.  The square ones at the back left of the top box, & the square ones at the front of the lower box.  The kit was designed to make 10 cards with about 4 layers of decoupage with a matching vellum insert. I thought all that was a bit OTT - so I made up 10 cards with one layer of decoupage, then I made another 10 cards using the vellum inserts as wraps around some square cards I made.  Also I laid one layer of decoupage over them.  The ones in the lower picture are the vellum wrapped cards.  So that made 20 of the cards, the remaining 11 were from some Dufex toppers & also printouts from CD's that I had been accumulating.  There are also some decoupage pieces from each design left over which with careful thought will make a couple more cards.

The birthday card was made from a free digital download that I picked up earlier this week.  The person the card is for is not one for fussy cards  although I did do just one part layer of decoupage on it.  The same sort of image also came in some really juicy fruity colours - so I downloaded a few more.  They will be good for the fundraising cards that I make.

That's it for tonight ladies.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko