Catching up

Hi everyone - sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday - but my brother was visiting.  He dropped in last Thursday on his way to visit several friends around the UK, as I think I mentioned.


He was due to go to Lincoln on Thursday to visit a friend & then come over here to us on Friday before returning home today.  But due to the weather he decided to come here on Thursday as he couldn't afford to get stuck there. So yesterday I went with him to Chester to assist with some shopping, then last night the three of us went out for a meal at the newish Indian Restaurant in Queensferry called "Ghandi's".  Now I am pretty sure I mentioned this last week when we went there. We had so enjoyed that visit & the good value of the £6-95 meal - we did it all over again last night.  Of course we did spend a lot of time chatting - so of course I didn't get to blogging - so sorry about that.

Just to add to the misery of the cold & snow - last night our water went off.  In fact just before we were trying to decide what time to go out to eat.  So when I booked the table I had to check that their water was ok.  By the time we got back home water was on -  but about 9:30 this morning it went off again. It is now back on again but quite weak. 

My brother has just left to drive to Birkenhead for the ferry. Tonight Bob & I are off out to his company's Christmas meal, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this slight dampness on the road today doesn't freeze later tonight.  I do not like icy roads.

Tomorrow - I am going to do some more crafting as I have a "thinking of you" card & another birthday card to make.  Early in January I have 4 birthdays to make cards for - so I think it is time to start thinking about it now.

Enjoy your weekend - but continue to stay safe & warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko