First turkey & last function

Hi all
Today I had my first turkey meal & it was also my last function for this year.  From now on it's just friends & family get-togethers.

The meal was my usual once a month lunch that I go to & help organise - this time Bob came with me.  He also acted as taxi driver in picking up two colleagues who were going.  Then after the lunch he also drove them back home.

It had been my plan to retake the photographs from yesterday - but with the things I had to do in the morning before going to lunch & the time that we got home afterwards I didn't get them done.  The light in the afternoon was already fading & once you put the house lights on the pictures aren't the same.  So will do them first thing tomorrow morning.

I can't believe that there is just two weeks to Christmas, this month is just flying by.  Tomorrow I must also write the Christmas cards that have to go in the post & get them posted.  I never do send them out much earlier than this.  Then over the weekend I can settle down with those that I hand out & in particular sort the ones for family.  I say sort- I still have to make those.  But I think I know what I am doing.

So not a crafting day today. but more tomorrow..... oh.....& Saturday as well I guess, as there are about 4 rugby matches on I am told.  I can lose myself in my craft room whilst they are on.

Enjoy this slightly warmer weather but remember to still take care when you are out & about.

More tomorrow.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko