Good afternoon's work

Hi
Well! as it wasn't or even - isn't - a day for going out, after I had sorted what to do about the CSNW meeting I settled down to some card making.

You may remember some time back I showed you some pictures of my work in progress card making for the cards for Bob's work colleagues.  So I have now finished them & I have a completed photo for you.  Here it is;


If you want to see all of them pop over to my blog HERE .  Also over on my blog is the photo of the card I made for Nicky (Bob's daughter) for her second wedding anniversary.  There are 2 postings for today - you will see the anniversary card first as it was my latest posting.

At the time of blogging this I do feel vindicated in deciding to cancel the CSNW meeting as just about 4:30/5:00 it started snowing here & it is turning really cold.  A little message - again - for those ladies, as we are not meeting I will be popping your Christmas cards in the post along with the details of our meeting in February, & with some card that you will need for the Show & Tell.  Also if you had made a lucky dip card - perhaps you had better open it for yourself & just pretend it came from someone else in the club.

All club pages will be updated for 2011 programme over the next few days.

That's it for tonight.  Keep warm everyone.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko