good day, bad evening

Hi everyone
Well! I had a good day today getting the last 4 of my Christmas cards made.  Because all but one had to go in the post today I forgot to photograph them so can't show you my work, sorry. 

During the course of making them I decided on ways to make some birthday cards for next year - & ways to use up the paper & toppers I have collected over about the last 18 months.  Yes! despite using lots of them during this last 5 or 6 months there are still loads left.  I have to say I am really looking forward to making some birthday cards for a change.

That as I said was the good day.

The bad day?  I had a meeting to go to tonight, the last for this year, of my "other" interest.  Coming home someone ran into the back of me at a roundabout.  In the dark it looks like the surround bumper has been broken in half just by the rear number plate.  Unfortunately the surround around the nearside of the car actually got stuck in the tyre.  But with the help of the other driver managed to clear it from the tyre to drive home. So tomorrow morning its dig out the insurance & get that moving - the other driver accepts responsibility - well she did run into the back of me - its just the inconvenience.

Hey ho - tomorrow is another day.

When I have done the insurance bit I intend to go upstairs into my craft room & play.  Serious play though as I have two Christmas presents to finish.  Will try & remember to photograph them - but you won't be able to see them until after Christmas.

Night night everyone, sleep well & warm & lets hope they are wrong about this snow.

Comments

  1. Oh I'm sorry to hear that Gloria, but happy that you weren't injured. It is always a bother dealing with insurance companies but, that's what we pay it for!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko