IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CSNW MEMBERS

Hi ladies
This is specifically for the ladies of CSNW whose final meeting for 2010 is tonight.

Due to weather conditions & after great thought I have cancelled tonight's meeting.  I have reached everyone by telephone whether speaking to them personally or leaving a message or another member agreeing to phone another member.

I do not like doing this but I would only worry about you all not only driving there but more importantly driving home, as it is forecast that temperatures will be very low tonight.  I would much rather think of you all safe & warm at home.  I have spoken to Wendy of Card-io & she is rather relieved considering the conditions & the distance she would be coming, but she & Martin would  have come had we been meeting.  I will be in contact with her to re-book her as early as possible in the New Year.  Of course as we are all aware this weather could be repeated any time up to about March - so I will probably ask her to come around April time.  But she will visit us.

As we are not meeting tonight I will pop details of the programme for February in the post to you along with anything else that will be needed for the meeting.  Details will of course be on your page on this blog probably over the weekend.

My best wishes to you all - please keep safe.

More general chat later today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko