just chatting

Good evening ladies
Another chilly day, my poor car just hasn't had even the slightest chance of thawing out.  Our driveway is at the back of the house & slopes down from the entrance.  My car is at the lowest point & the sun, when it's out, is just not reaching down there. I hope it's not completely frozen - it hadn't had it's winter service so I am not sure about any anti-freeze.  Ah well - I will find out soon enough.

Bob had to go into his office today & as he was expecting a parcel, I couldn't really go upstairs to the craft room to craft.  If the postman had knocked the door, apart from the possibility of not hearing it straightaway, I probably wouldn't get there before he went away.  I didn't want to bring things down stairs to do, so after a few domestic tasks, I got on & wrote my first set of notes for the 2011 crochet workshop & started on my samples pieces.  It was good fun.

Back to card & present making tomorrow.  Talk more tomorrow.  Keep warm & safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko