Just chatting

Good morning everyone

I thought I would pop in this morning & say that as I am aware some of you worry if I haven't blogged at anytime, I thought I would just say that possibly I might not have the time every day over the next few days.  But will try - it really depends what I have of interest to say.

I do have some crafting to do over the next week - but will not be able to tell you about it or show it to you until after Christmas, as it is related to things for friends presents.  Something I will be doing over the Christmas break is prepare projects for the clubs which I will photograph & then they will appear on the club pages as appropriate.

So that is it for now - please take care when out & about in this next lot of snow that is due tomorrow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post