Right pub, wrong village & some crafting

Hi everyone
I have been informed by Bob that I made a mistake when telling you about our drive on Sunday. The pub we popped into is in fact The Griffin, but the village was Llanbedr-D-C, Nr Ruthin, not Llanferres as I stated.  But Llanferres is just up the road.  My apologies to Llanbedr.  (By the way - I do know that the DC stands for Dyffryn Clwyd).

Just to bring you uptodate on the car - it is being collected tomorrow for repair & I am pleased to say I will be getting a courtesy car.  Mind you if we get this snow that's forecast I probably won't be going far anyway.

Craft-wise I had a good day getting on very well with one of the presents I am doing - will be finishing it tomorrow.  Then it's on to the next one.

That's it for today - keep warm & safe please.

Night night, talk again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko