snow & more snow

Hi everyone
Well they said there will be more & there has been - I guess we have 2 - 3 inches outside.  Not as much as some I know but its enough to stop things happening.


I have published Jo of crafty Jo's latest comment regarding Sue's leak - seems Jo has had trouble too.  But should she be so cheerful that her son has had the same problem?  Hm! babies do that to us don't they!


I was talking to my brother this morning - remember he lives in the Isle of Man.  They have had some of their worst weather with this snow &  he was telling me that people were taking 4 hours to drive the length of  Douglas sea front at home time.  The stretch where the horse drawn tram normally runs is about 1.8 miles. So possibly the whole sea front is a little more. That is a long long drive for a short journey.  He also said that people were abandoning their cars near Douglas & walking home to places like Peel.  Peel is about 12 miles from Douglas.  What a walk & in the snow too & there are quite a lot of hills as well.

Hope we can get the car out tomorrow as we have to go & get the turkey.  We have ordered it from Hawarden Castle Farm Shop - if can't get car out its get wellies out & walk.  Fingers crossed.

That's it for tonight, but before I go -

Just to make you feel colder than you already are here is a rather nice picture I found from some of the Isle of Man in the snow - it really is pretty, pity its so cold.


Night night


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko