Sorry - missed yesterday

Hi Everyone
Sorry - I missed writing anything yesterday.  Other things took over my time - one was making sure I could get hold of a certain Christmas present plus much on-line ordering as there is no way I am shopping in this weather.

Also, I have been trying to find out weather conditions between Wigan - where Card-io are - & Rhuddlan where CSNW meet.  It is very difficult to make a decision as to what to do.  This morning I will be ringing Maureen the caretaker at the community centre where we meet to check the conditions there.  But it is really the conditions at "going home" time that is the worry & they don't look too good for Wendy & Martins return journey. Anyway will be back later today to update you.

Flippin' snow.

Take care everyone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko