Almost back to normal

Good evening ladies
That statements really refers to the days now - decorations are down -  well Christmas Cards & a little fibre optic tree.  Bob is back at work & I have some "normal" things to do.


It certainly doesn't refer to me.  I had to pop into Mold this morning to pay some bills.  I got right to the car park of the first place I had to go to & found I hadn't brought the folder with the paperwork & money - so had to drive back home & do the journey all over again.  Head saving feet - sort of comes to mind.


Anyway, once back home I got some paperwork printed, emails caught up on, telephone calls made & then had some time to play.


I have 3 photos for you tonight - the 2 from yesterday which were a funny colour & one of the card I made this afternoon.  This time it's a stamped one.  It's a 20''s style lady with a cloche hat.  On the stamp index it has been painted red - but I didn't fancy red - & I don't have 2 different reds in my Promarkers. So I went for purple / lilac - a colour I do not seem to get away from.  I was disappointed when I first coloured it as the colour didn't seem to show.  But after it dried it was better, & it shows up well in the photo,.  I wanted it muted not bright, but for a moment thought it had gone the other way.


Well! I don't have anything else to say today.  Oops yes I do - just a fun thing.  On my other blog I put a Christmas countdown picture, just a fancy strip with the countdown on it.  I forgot all about it until I blogged on the 2 January.  When I viewed the blog - there was the counter & it had started counting again.  I knew it had stopped on Christmas day & just said "Merry Christmas" - the same as the one on here - but it now said 356 days (can't remember the hours & minutes) - so I had to remove that pretty quick.

Anyway more chat tomorrow - & here are the pictures;




Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post