Another workshop day

Good evening everyone
Today was another of my crochet workshops & once again it went well - I really must think about doing some of my own.

Anyway, stamping - I haven't done any today but have prepared my club box for the CSNW meeting next week & also put some things ready for a talk I am going to be doing for a WI group on Monday evening.

Yesterday afternoon I posted on my personal blog, showing some of the stamped cards I had made recently & also entered one of the blog challenges.  This one was using CD's - I did try to think of a way to stamp with it, but couldn't get the brain in gear.  When I popped in to write todays blog here I noticed I had comments on my blog.  Very nice comments too - I am really pleased. If you want to take a look click HERE

Also yesterday I was watching a little bit of Create & Craft & one of the items on the programme was the x-cut punch that can cut a design in 2 sizes of circles, an oval, a square, a border & a corner.  I was very tempted & then this morning noticed that Purple Butterfly Crafts had them in stock.  Yep - I weakened.  It makes a nice alternative to nestabilities.  Hope to try it out tomorrow with some stamping. But I did order something from C&C too - a glass cutting mat.  They had it at a very good price & even with postage it works out cheaper than I have seen in the shops.  They are much better for cutting but you do get through blades a bit quicker.

I am still behind with photography -but I am sure I will catch up

That's it for toniight ladies more tomorrow.   Night night.

Comments

  1. HI Just to say I enjoyed the Tag Card we made on Tuesday at club. I may do this style for my sister she is 60 in March, also a good way to re-cycle toilet rolls

    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko