Christmas present swap

Hi there everyone
The title doesn't mean I swapped one of my Christmas presents - I finally got to meet up with Sue today & we swapped presents & Christmas cards.  Although totally different - we gave each other bags - strange wasn't it!.  I think I mentioned the other day the bag I was making in the Pinflair Craft style - well that was for Sue.  In it I placed a book I thought might interest her  - it was making "Inchies" in fabric, & also a cute little Christmas cat stamp.  Sue gave me a Papermania - stitch it together yourself - felt bag & a beautiful fabric embroidered bracelet she had made. If I start soon I should be able to get the bag put together for my holiday.

My visit to the Dentist was ok - although I spent more time waiting to go in for my appointment than I did in there.

Then this evening I have attended a local meeting - so quite a busy day, but I still found time to make 2 cards.  I will put the photos on here tomorrow as I didn't take them until I needed artificial light in the room & they have come out a funny colour.  So will take them again tomorrow in natural light. One is made from toppers I had to hand & the other is embroidery on paper which I had done some time ago & found in a box.  So that is now on a card.

Hope you are all well, more tomorrow.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko