Finally stamping again

Hi everyone
We had a great family meal out tonight.  It was for Bob's birthday which is actually tomorrow - but this evening was best for Gareth, Russ & Nadine due to their work.  Russ & Nadine work late shifts sometimes.  We went to Ghandi's in Queensferry & had a great meal - it really is excellent value & very good food.


At the weekend I completed the work on writing & printing Nadine's family history & gave it to her when they came round on New Years Day.  Today I have been doing a similar thing for Caroline typing up the research I carried out on her family history  &  hope to give it to her in about a week when I see her.


I also found time to make a card - rubber stamped! So I have photographed it along with the 2 that I made yesterday.  I did 2 yesterday to make up for the fact I didn't make one on New Years Day.  As I think I said a couple of days ago I want to try & make at least 1 card a day.  They won't necessarily all be stamped - but hopefully most will be.  The only reason I will do some non-stamped ones is to use up all the papers etc that I have in my stash. The two little sportsmen cards I made with a set of stamps I bought at Hobbycraft on New Years Eve - for £2-99.  I don't have a lot of stamps suitable for men, so the price tempted me to buy them.  The floral card was made using the set of stamps I bought from Wendy & Martin of Cardio when they visited us - I had difficulty getting the wreath shape underneath the flower to be rounder - but not too bad first attempt. I have some other ideas along the lines of those done at Christmas with the bauble shape.  We will see how they turn out.


Here are the photos of those 3 cards;





Very Simple designs - again also using up papers that I had.


I think I remember saying a couple of days ago how we had had a field fare in the garden for a couple of days eating our fallen apples.  I believe I spelt the name wrong as I thought it was fayre not fare.  Here are a couple of pictures I took - they are a little blurry as I had to have the focus on closeup & I can't hold it all that steady then.  Plus I was taking it through the window, & actually had the camera resting on the top of my teabag storage tin.  The top picture is one pinched from Google images so you can see what I actualy had in the garden, & the other 2 are my photos.



By the way my blog posting yesterday was the 100th since I started.  Soon mounts up.

More tomorrow.  Night night.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko