Just a quick pop in

Hi there
Not a lot to report today - I have been sorting family history records/paperwork as it had begun to take over my work desk - that's a different desk to my craft desk.

I have some paper & toppers on my craft desk ready to make some quick cards, & also I have a slightly different design card to make - it is very simple - so rather than save it for a club night - I will put it on the tutorials page.  I will also print off some notes too - for those ladies who do not read the blog.

There was something else I was going to do a tutorial for - & I can't remember what.  I will have to read back through the postings to remind me.

Off to do my crochet workshop tomorrow morning.

That's it for tonight.  Sleep well
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko