Mold Club January meeting

Good morning ladies - well, it was when I first started today's blog.  Now it's good afternoon.


Several things happened - I had three phone calls on the trot, then Bob decided we deserved a treat & we went out to lunch.  We3 went just down the road to The Plough on Aston Hill just above Queensferry.  Lunch was really good value & very tasty indeed.  Enough about my lunch.


Well the rubber stamping year has started with the first meeting for 2011 for Mold club taking place last night.  There was a lot of information to pass on at the beginning of the evening & all that information will be given out at each of the other 2 clubs - (Mold II next Tuesday & CSNW on 3 Feb).


This did eat into the play part of the evening a little but none the less I think the ladies enjoyed the evening.  I need to put here a reminder to the ladies to bring their finished project back next month in order for me to take photos.  Will probably send you all an email about it.


Ok - so here are the photographs of the Show & Tell last night.  There were more photos taken but they didn't come out too well.  I nearly forgot to take them so probably did them a bit quick & also I should have been in a better light.  If your card is not there - my apologies.



Well that's it for today ladies, more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko