My car is back!

Hi everyone
Just a short blog today - & I do mean short.

I haven't done any crafting today as it was Bob's birthday & we were out most of the morning; then I couldn't get settled into anything as I was waiting for the Car Repair firm to come & pick up the courtesy car & give me my car back.  It has come back all nicely mended & they washed & cleaned her inside & out as well.  Very nice indeed.  Looking forward to having a run out in her tomorrow - although at the moment that will be as far as the dentist. Fortunately it's just a check-up.

Then later this afternoon we met Gareth at the Running Hare in Ewloe where he bought his Dad a birthday meal,  Well, me too.  Another very pleasant couple of hours.

I will be taking a photo of the card I made for Bob - sadly not stamped, made from a great kit I had found.  Will show you tomorrow along with anything I make.  Also I have seen an adaptation to the stepper card which I think I might do a tutorial for.

That's it for today - more tomorrow.  Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko