My first Christmas Card

No! I don't mean I have received one - I have made one. Yes! - made a Christmas Card, in the first week of the New Year.  It is certainly a first for me.

I thought with the snow on the ground the obvious card to make today would be a Christmas one.  It isn't a stamped card - it is using one of the many Christmas pictures I have in my stash.

These cards I am making at the moment will be for this years fund-raising box, so they are more simple in design to those I make for giving to friends & family. I will be making quite a few of these obviously, & using up all this stash, so will probably save them up & put photos here in batches in a slide show. Here is today's card.

The little girl & the mini message have been raised with foam pads, & to give it a bit of sparkle I have outlined the main picture & the greeting with glittery gold peel-off borders.

I have stamped a card today as well - which is my entry for one of the challenge websites I follow.  You can take a look at it HERE on my personal website.

Tomorrow I will photograph all the handmade Christmas Cards I received & put a slide show on the blog. Oh yes & a photo of the birthday card I made for Bob.

That's it for tonight, more tomorrow.
Sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko