Succesful talk

Good evening everyone

I have just returned home from my Rubber Stamping talk.  It was to a Women's League Group not the Women's Institute.  There were about 18 ladies present & 2 of them had done rubber stamping & also attended the HSNW stamp festivals. 

My system of prepared demonstrations worked very well - I took six, & carried out five in the time allocated, including a little background talk about myself.  All in all I was very pleased with the evening.  I have another talk to do next week & will use the same system.  Also I stamped the demonstrations in such a way as to be able to use the images later on a card.

I haven't done any crafting today except that mentioned above.  There were some domestic duties to carry out then I took a fairly lazy afternoon to make sure I was not tired for this evening.

Tomorrow morning is eye test day & definitely new glasses - oops, my credit card just hid at the bottom of my bag!

Today being the last day of January I shall in the morning, take photographs of all the cards I have made this month & put them in a slide show. Hopefully in tomorrows blog.

A few days back I ordered some items from Create & Craft including a glass cutting mat - that arrived late this afternoon, so tomorrow can set up my desk with my new mat.  Oh yes! one of the things I prepared to use at tonight's demonstrations was - from some cut up pieces of fun foam I-  a stamping mat.  I have one of those large ones but didn't fancy taking that with me.  In my cupboard (one of many) there were some pieces of fun foam about A5 size.  They had originally been used for paper pricking but only had a few little needle holes in them.  So I took 5 of them & stuck them together with DSST - worked great.

Well I am off to bed now - will read a book for a while I expect.

Hope you are all well.  More tomorrow.  Sleep well - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko