Three challenges in one day

Hi everyone
Although I am feeling rather tired again today I decided to take part in some blog challenges.  As the title says - three in one day!  You can see them over on my personal blog by clicking HERE.

I finally photographed the 2 little tags that I had made during that tag workshop.  There isn't any stamping involved as it wasn't a stamping workshop.  I just gave them a box of papers & embellishment & went from there.  The photo is at the end of the blog.

I was really lucky with the heart tag, as I just pulled out some items from the box & there was the piece of red card with the heart aperture & the outline silver heart, which of course just fitted inside the aperture.  After another look in the box I found the other silver heart & the word Love on a piece of paper which I trimmed & popped inside the outline heart.

The other tag was made to show how using papers in strips or patchwork can really work well.  Then in the box I found the butterfly.  I haven't put ribbons in them yet - but they are going to go in my book of tags that I have been creating.  You may remember last year I showed photos here of the tags as I made them. 

Just love making tags they are so quick - well generally - & can be used in different ways.

Well that is all I am writing today as Gareth arrived a few moments ago & now he has gone off with Bob to get us a fish & chips dinner.  So I must be ready when they return.

Have a lovely weekend.

More tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko