Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Are you experiencing problems viewing posts

Hi
I have just popped back as I decided to look at the website through my new laptop - wanted to see how the photos looked on a better screen.  But I had a problem - where the slideshow should be was an empty box with a red X in top left-hand corner, also down the right-hand side were some little symbols that look like spanners.  These should only be seen by me when I am working on the page.

When I view it through the blog setup it is fine, I do all that work on my netbook. When I go onto the Internet via my netbook & look at the website - everything is ok.

I am hoping it is just a wobbly by my new laptop.  I would appreciate some comments please.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just seen my toilet roll tag book amongst all the others! Is this the slide show you were having trouble viewing? It's fine here.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts