Club member success again?

Good evening
I didn't get any crafting done after all today, as something else needed my attention.


But during the morning I decided to go onto the Craft Stamper website to see when the latest issue was due out.  It was out yesterday.  Whilst there I had a good browse & ended up on the Web extra section looking at the gallery of Twinchies that had been the subject of one of their monthly swaps.


Then there was a name I recognised - Annette Jones .  So was this the Annette Jones of Mold II club?   I took the liberty of copying the picture in order to insert it here.  Annette is it yours?


It is really beautiful.  Do leave a comment to say if it is yours, Annette & I will keep my fingers crossed til then.

In case you are not aware what a Twinchie is - well it's just like an Inchie (which we have learnt about in one of our meetings) but bigger - it's a 2" square.  Hmm! I feel a Show & Tell coming on.

Oh & I did pick up an issue of Craft Stamper.  Bob & I went out to lunch & he was very good to me & drove me down to W H Smiths at Broughton so I good purchase it.  I am soooooooo spoilt!

That's me for today.  Do you think this wind & rain will ever stop?



Night, night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko