CSNW Meeting last night

Hello hello hello
We had a very good evening at CSNW last night & after all the business type things that I had to go through we got on with the Toilet Roll inner tag album.
Because of the amount of time spent on business we didn't get to making any of the tags, but everyone had covered their rolls - so I do hope they will be brought back next month for me to see & especially so that I can photograph them.
We did have a lot of catching up to do as we hadn't met since the November meeting - 3 whole months ago!!!
I have some photos here of the Show & Tell which was using those 2 strips of cream card.  I am not sure how but I haven't got pictures of them all - there was certainly one with a picture of 2 horses - that's not amongst them.  So if you read this blog & your picture is not on the slide show, bring it back in March I will put it up here then.  I also have to apologise to Claire who made the card with the big cream flower in the middle - it's a bit fuzzy I am not sure why.
I am really looking forward to my new glasses - then with a bit of luck no more fuzzy photos.
Right here are the photos & I will be back again later




'Bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko