Quiet day in the stamping world

Hi all
Well it probably hasn't been quiet in all the stamping world - but it has been in mine.

Today was supposed to be a day out with Sue - but in the end I went round to Sue's house & we sat & nattered, about various crafting things of course.  As it would have been my day for driving I have to say I was a little relieved when Sue asked if I would mind not going out.  Even driving to Sue I was blown about.  But I was also sad as the reason for staying in was due to one of Sue's dogs being under the weather.  She was taking her to the vet later in the afternoon

Anyway one of the things we chatted about was the Saturday workshop that we are going to organise for you, deciding on when & what.  It looks like Sue's part of the day will be linked to paper making.  I still have to think about mine - I have several ideas in mind but I have to make sure they can be made in the time we give for the workshops.  It will almost definitely be held at the Hall in Queensferry.  (I can hear Bob saying to me - "it is either definite or it is not - it cannot be almost definite."  Te he).  The date we have decided on is Saturday 30 April.  Sue will contact the caretaker of the hall & I will confirm at the club meetings.  As the workshop is being held in Queensferry it is mainly aimed at the members of Mold & Mold II - but naturally if any CSNW members would like to travel to here they are very welcome to join us too.  I am working on a Saturday workshop for CSNW at which it is likely Caroline will share the day with me.  So! watch this space.

I did spend a little time making 2 cards today - but I cannot show them to you yet.  In a little while.

Tomorrow evening I am out giving a talk at a WI group, but hope to find time to do some card making during the day.

I think that covers everything today - so will finish for tonight.  More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko