2011 challenge project

Hi everyone
I am sorry I didn't pop back yesterday for a blog - but had a visit from my brother who was staying for the night, before returning to the Isle of Man.  So! once again craft room had to be cleared for use as a bedroom.  It only meant clearing stuff off the bed & making sure boxes weren't in the way of him being able to close the door.  I really must try to avoid putting stash on the bed & be more tidier behind myself.  I wish!

Now I have to get everything ready for my rubber stamping workshop tomorrow morning - I am going to tell them about resist techniques, bleach, & mica products.  Some backgrounds created with household items - salt, cling film etc.

Might get to take some photos for you to see.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko