A day with Caroline

Hi everyone
I had a great day at Caroline's today.  We spent some time talking about the workshop we will be running for CSNW & coming up with ideas.  These discussions gave me ideas for my half of the Mold & Mold II workshop with Sue, & also some ideas for Show & Tell sessions during the year.  So all in all a great brainstorming session.  I think I had my brain with me!  Shows how bad I get now though - I had to write myself a list of what I had decided I would try out, so that I didn't forget what those decisions were.  Sad, isn't it?

I have a new sort of card to work on & some new techniques to try out - so all I need now is to shut myself away & play.  Now! will that be before I finish off what I was doing yesterday or after.  Yes, yes - I do know the answer - finish one job before starting another.

Oh before I forget - although I am sure I have made this statement quite a few times.  I talk about CSNW workshops & Mold / Mold II workshops, but you know that each of you are welcome to join the others workshop if you don't mind just a little extra journey.

Well it is a bit late to be blogging - so I am off to bed now.  Will let you see the results of my play over the weekend.  Once again whatever you are doing over the weekend I hope it is enjoyable & lets hope the weather continues to be kind to us.  Have fun.
Talk tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post