Did some stamping

Hi ladies
Yes! I managed to do some stamping today as I had hoped.  Here is a photo of one of the cards I made;

The stamps I used today came as a free gift on a recent magazine of the "Lets Get Crafting" series on Cards & Stamping.  The magazine was £7-99 (a bit pricey), but the free stamps were on an A4 sheet.  Most of the stamps were quite small but layered up or used more than once gave good designs. The garland above is one of the larger stamps & the 2 individual flowers were on there too.  I coloured the flowers with Promarkers. The cards I made were very simple but enjoyable to do - so tomorrow when I get some more stamping in I am hoping to be more adventurous.  Mind you I fell in love with a butterfly & a rather funky cat. If you are interested in seeing the other cards I have put them on my personal blog & you can get to it by clicking HERE

I also managed a few domestic duties, before settling down to start on my task for HSNW - I have stamped the club logo ready to cut out with a Nestabilitie die.  These will be attached to the side of the basket. I need 35 so I stamped about 45, as some were not so clear as I would like, plus there were a couple of messy ones.  The only ink pad I had in the colour I wanted was a Versa chalk pad & I am not so keen on those.  Never really taken to them.

Well that's me for today - hope to have more for you tomorrow.
Have fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post