Good crafting day

Good evening ladies
A crafty session of two halves for me today.  Bit like a football game - & I won both halves.  Does anyone know what that statement actually means?

I finally completed the cards using the 3 tags with the lady design on them that I had created a few weeks ago.  One of them I am not happy with I think I forgot when to stop doing things.  The other two I am OK with.  Whilst looking for small embellishments just to finish the cards off - I ended up tidying a box & sorting its contents.  I had used it as a "dumping" box - so the contents are now sorted into their proper boxes.

I also sorted a few more items to give to Clare from the Mold club to help raise money for MS.  I really do not see the point of having them just laying around in boxes in my craft room if I am not using them.  By giving them to Clare - they are getting used by people who can think of something to do with them & the money is helping a good cause.

I will take some photos tomorrow as I had run out of decent daylight today by the time I had finished.  Talking of time don't forget clocks change tonight.  So if you are reading this before 2am on Sunday - change your clocks in readiness.  If you are reading this after 2am on Sunday I hope you have already changed your clocks & you are not running an hour late. It will be really nice having lighter evenings, & also after a few darker mornings then it is light all around.

I have a rather nice little project that I want to share with you, & I think I will make it a Show & Tell, but give you the instructions of how to make it & see how you do.  So watch your programmes for this Show & Tell. The reason I am giving it to you this way is because I don't think it would fill an evening session. It would also be a different way to approach a Show & Tell.

I think that's me for now - hope to get camera out tomorrow & have some photos to show you.  Tomorrow is also the start day of a new challenge week for some of the websites I follow - so I will be checking what those challenges are.

More tomorrow - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko